Hand and wrist splints were originally made of thermoplastic material to obtain. Optimal immobilizing character
A disadvantage is perspiration. Orliman has developed a new wrist splint with a palmar, ulnar and radial rib. MANUTEC Fix combines a base fabric with flexible aluminum ribs that are completely malleable. The result is a complete immobilization while can be. There is a certain constraint position of the wrist is obtained The new generation of tissue (three layers: foam, velor, sponge) ensures comfort, good wear properties and preventing perspiration.
* Breathable foam, made of new generation materials (three layers: foam, velor, sponge)
* 3-fold immobilizer palmar / ulnar / radial and fully deformable.
* Anatomical tires easily adaptable.
* Available in black / red and beige
* The middle band can be wrapped around the wrist for added stabilization.
* Left or right hand wear
Effect: Support, stabilization, immobilisation.
Wrist fixation, post-trauma, post-operative, painful or swollen joints, instability, rehabilitation, post - traumatic dystrophy.
Scope of the wrist in cm: